CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

08.08.08~

Today is 08.08.08~! You know what day is it? CORRECT! It's nothing day! No lah, no lah... Just joking. It's olympic day. Actually I should be in the living room watching the opening of the olympics, but this part of the opening is boring me out. I tertidur just now. But my dad and aunt keep talking loudly and making awake again.

In the start of the show, IT'S AMAZING!!!! I can't believe it! So many people was in there! One of it is 2008 people doing the drum thingy. At first, I thought it was light effect. But no, IT'S ALL PEOPLE D!!!And they also use the drum light(whenever the drum is been played, there's light shining d..very pretty~!) to count down! Everything is so kemas! Anyone saw it? It's amazing isn't it?!

And more amazing stuff! I first time see something SO AMAZING! And there's a little girl and a man playing the piano. The little girl IS BLIND! And she can play the piano so nicely!( even though i didn't hear her play it because the background music or something [or it's my aunt and dad's talking loudly] cover her performance)

Wah, cannot finish saying it. It's too much nice things~! China is really a BIG negara! You can expect that their whole place the put bunga api at the SAME TIME! My aunt say in this world(or something...not sure) only got 10 people know how they light up all the bunga api. There's a lot you know ! It's so amazing!!!!!!!!

Well, I go see finish introducing the olympians already anot. Bye~

p.s. leave comment and tell me how you feel about this year's opening(olympic) if you got see la~!

0 comments: